Just a side comment here...

> FWIW, Michel.
>
> The sudden disappearance of craft in encounters-sightings
> implys that when a certain vacuum energy density is
> reached, the craft passes through a "space-time portal"
> into another dimension and then pops back out again
> at some distance giving an observer the illusion that
> they are undergoing g forces that would squash the
> occupants.

Actually one does not need to implement exotic "vacuum energy" or "space-time portals" tricks in order to make certain kinds of "UFOs" disappear in the sky. This was easily demonstrated down in Mexico back in the 90s during a huge flying saucer flap that lasted several years. In one case there was a videotape showing an object hovering in the sky - when suddenly it simply blinked out of existence.

The most prosaic explanation for its disappearance was due to the fact that the object really had not disappeared, it just looked like they had done so. The object was most likely using a low-tech secret trick that had been learned way back in WW II times. The trick consisted of turning on headlights and shining them in the direction that the flying object is trying appear as "invisible" to an observer. Using bright headlights tend to cancel out the outer dimensions and different brightness values the flying object possess in comparison to the surrounding sky. If the object is sufficiently far enough away from the observer the retinas in the observer's eyes will be incapable of distinguishing the object's dimensions from the rest of the surrounding sky's bright values, which typically consist of blue skies and white clouds. This effectively renders the aircraft invisible.

Attack plans implemented this simple ploy when approaching enemies they were going to bomb. The ploy gave them several additional seconds, if not minutes, of precious invisibility as they approached their targets. I suspect some of those Mexican UFOs were actually U.S. secret military reconnaissance craft being tested by the military. What better way to test new craft than under the cover of appearing as UFOs. Also, what better way to advertise to one's enemies (who are also smart enough to see through the ruse of alleged "UFOs") that such public demonstrations of UFO craft mean "we mean business." If you mess with us we can sneak up on you when you least expect it. Bomb's away!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks