Keith wrote:

> Hi Michel,
>
> Actually, Fred has some difficulties that make it hard for
> him to do experiments ( much like the space shuttle, he
> runs on LOX ).

Yep, about 130 pounds/week as 4 liter/minute O2 gas at this 5,456 ft
altitude
since Nov 2,000 except on the rare days that a heavy rainfall scrubs out
the water-soluble air pollutants, until it dries out and they
re-evaporate. Too many smokes for too long
and breathing the lead and solder flux from a lot of cable-connector
fabrication in the late 50s Cold War era. Non-emphysema COPD.

> Back in the day, several of us did implement
> some of Freds ideas, most notably Frank Stenger. Frank
> did the TV experiment for Fred, although you might not
> have gathered that from the posting.

Frank got a free 12 volt portable TV and a lot of hands -on TV technology
experience out of the deal. But the seeds of the Electronium (*e-) possible
existence have been planted with the folks looking at the "Positronium
Negative
Ion" and the "strange" three-photon emission of positron-electron
annihilation
along with Sandia's anomalous 170 KeV (2 million.degree) Z-pinch gammas.

> All that despite
> Fred not having received a Nobel prize, which shows
> I suppose that we must have been guilty as charged
> by [EMAIL PROTECTED], or perhaps we don't need
> to "believe" in something to try it...

Beats believing in a theory and not doing anything about it.

> Speaking of Frank Stenger, he did a few experiments based on
> Fred's hypocharge speculations,

Wrong Keith. That experiment conducted by Frank for sweat equity in a few $K
 in the fall of 2001 was a pulsed current loop experiment which predated
the "Hypocharge"
theory by 4 years. Which is along the lines of High E Field/Charge-Density
using Vacuum Spherical or Cylindrical Capacitors which by a happy
coincidence
falls in line with Hal Puthoff's Polarizable Vacuum (PV) Theory.

> How about posting some of Franks experimental results???

Frank did a video in late 2001, that got wiped out by my inquisitive
grandson
who never could figure out how Frank ate so fast, when Frank would announce
on the tape that he was "breaking for lunch", and two seconds later would
say
"I'm back Fred". .....

Fred