Hi Michel,

Actually, Fred has some difficulties that make it hard for
him to do experiments ( much like the space shuttle, he
runs on LOX ). Back in the day, several of us did implement
some of Freds ideas, most notably Frank Stenger. Frank
did the TV experiment for Fred, although you might not
have gathered that from the posting. All that despite
Fred not having received a Nobel prize, which shows
I suppose that we must have been guilty as charged
by [EMAIL PROTECTED], or perhaps we don't need
to "believe" in something to try it...

Speaking of Frank Stenger, he did a few experiments based on
Fred's hypocharge speculations, including some stuff
with pulsing transmission lines as Fred was talking about
earlier. How about posting some of Franks experimental
results???

K.