Try "Airborne".  It has many other things than just Vit C.  Works for me.

Plus, I always take zinc supplements, never touch my eyes unless my
hands have been sterilized, and never touch a door knob (especially in
the bathroom) without a napkin or paper towel between me and it.

Wash your hands like you had an obsessive/compulsive disorder,
especially after shaking hands.

Terry