Howdy Jones,

Back in the '80's, Roger was CEO of GM and drove the last vestige of sanity at GM into the ground like a tent stake. While we were sleeping an entire piece of what we knew of as America was destroyed... by economic terrorists, our real enemies. When the Dime Box saloon starts importing "knockoff" brands of Tequila,,, and the "Guv'ment" wont let us make our own moonshine.. well..
Richard

Jones wrote,

... but still, all things considered, how much longer
can GM keep letting their "Peters" do the talking, and
make such major market miscalculations? ... all the
while driving a once-excellent and dominant company
into "early retirement" ?