Big Correction (retraction) --

> in this paper:

http://www.hydrino.org/Labs/Final-Report-Nascent-Hydrogen.pdf

The previous suggestion was wildly incorrect, since
the connection of an anomaly in ionization potential
to a an exploitable energy gap cannot be made, via
triggered oscillations AFAIK. Yet it did bring in
email as to why anyone would believe this and not
Stanley Meyer!

On reread, it is not clear precisely what I was
thinking yesterday when this was written, although at
the time there seemed to be a possible tie-in to
Thermacore (other than trying to shoehorn something
useful into Terry's suggestion)

- apologies for that.

OTOH - this is not to say that there could not still
be something to it- only that a putative ZPE "pump"
would probably not be related directly to a presumed
gap or anomaly in the measured IP of this reactant --
over what it should be - that is: if it were to be
related to multiples of 13.6 eV. At least I have not
been able to find any rational suggestion in the
literature of such relationship.

Now. Going much further into the subject of "water
fuel" and the desire of millions of people to see this
emerging technology as an alternative to oil.... (yes,
I am guilty of that desire as well).

My initial bad-posting on the thermacore paper detail
is now out in cyberspace and in the archives (even
though now retracted) but is the kind of
disinformation which can snowball - and get blown into
something far-more than the dead end streets it is.

The prime example is Stanley Meyer. I mention him as
the best modern example of how misguided but
well-meaning people and their followers (who are
basing everything on merging science and religion) get
caught up into irrationality.

First, there is not a single scintilla of scientific
evidence of overunity in anything the man did. Not
one. Running a dune buggy for 20 minutes at a time on
what is said to be water fuel is easily explainable as
a mundane utilization of crankcase oil in that kind of
engine. 40 years ago, I had a VW beetle that could
hardly be turned-off due to residual oil-burning and
an overdue ring job. If it had an electrolyzer
attached back then, it too could have been run for 20
minutes on no gasoline.

Yet I still get cranky email from Meyer disciples -
over the prior claim in the vortex archives that his
death was natural and not evidence of suppression. Jed
Rothwell may get the same kind of cranky mail since he
agreed with that detail and went further. It is almost
an article of faith with some younger folks out there
that Meyer was murdered by some nebulous group (a
group that apparently only goes after washed-out
inventors, designers of magic carburettors and scam
artists.

Because of the one video on YouTube, where Stanley
claims to be walking with angels or whatever, and it
is a pretty well-done slick video - and one which has
been watched by tens of thousands of impressionable
young people - this guy has been elevated almost to
sainthood. But, in contrast he is closer to misguided
nut-case than to saint in the eyes of science, and for
good reason: Zero data !

Advice: get out there and get *good data* first, and
then write your cranky email.

I can say all of this AND at the same time opine that
it might really be possible to engineer the Meyer or
Brown's gas type of WFC into a Mizuno, LENR or
hydrino-augmented water splitter which would be
overunity !! There is no conflict in these positions.

And I can even opine that yes, Meyer "could
conceivably" have done this already, or Yull Brown -
BUT - there is not the least bit of evidence that they
did do it. i.e. zero data. You would think by now that
one of his true believer disciples would have
validated some tiny bit of OU with his device, except
for one little problem. They may be good mechanics and
garage tinkerers but they "don't do science", and have
not taken the time to read-up on the controversial and
cutting-edge enhancements to the WFC like LENR or the
Mills' hydrino.

Small (but important) difference there in POV, and I
hope the people sending me hatemail on the Meyer
sainthood "will get a life" - no - better yet: get a
WFC and engineer it to use hydrinos or Mizuno LENR
etc- and next get good *reliable data* to prove that
your crucified messiah really did pull-off this
miracle...

Jones