Mark, and all,

You're worried about something minor compared to producing what, in worst case,
could be American Brownshirts.

See:
http://www.reason.com/blog/show/129949.html

Before I go further, no I have not reviewed other content on that site, so I
don't endorse anything besides what the facts show. Those facts, shown in the
above link, can be easily found. I find it fascinating that it is the so-called
Liberals who are behind this sort of unconstitutional garbage, when they are
the ones who scream about America oppressing its people. Aren't you Liberals
supposed to be the ones fighting for individual rights and freedoms? Or is that
only if you're a special case? Read: minority, either sexually or ethnically.
As the late John Schnurer would say.... HMMMMMMMM???????

18 to 25, required to serve. What is this 3 months of service? Yank you away
from your family for three months, indoctrinate you? Or is it more
benign...just go there for a few hours a week, learn some things, a new civil
defense? If you take them OUT of the workforce for three solid months, you will
rape our economy even worse. Who is going to pay for this?

Oh yes, this applies to women as well. Women's rights has really
progressed...they can be effective slaves (heh...slavery reinstituted by a
Black president!), but they are STILL TREATED AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. If you
don't think women are, please remove your head from your rectum, and allow the
CH4 to get out of your system so you can think clearly, and we will then
converse. Kay?

If you are a true Liberal Democrat, and truly believe in all this feel-goodness
and oneness and happiness, then you had better do what you preach, and oppose
any of this before it is too damn late.

Most likely, this will turn out to be nothing. I expect the ACLU and all the
other alphabet soup boys will never let this happen. But there is a need, I
feel, to send a very clear message to any even POTENTIAL threats to our
individual rights and liberties: do what WE THE PEOPLE say, and leave our
rights alone, or we will forcibly remove your ass from office. You too can go
from being President/Senator/Chief of Staff/Governor/whatever to flippin'
burgers and McD's faster than a speeding photon. I fully support a VOLUNTARY
programme of service. Help out, get involved, etc. In other words...things I
and my wife already do. Nevertheless, you will get far more our of us by
asking, than you will by demanding.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your
country. He never said, "and your country will fucking TELL you what to do. So
don't even ask, you'll get instructed."

I will close with this, and I fully expect to be beaten by the bleeding-hearts
who would have chomped this like a milkbone dog biscuit if it'd come from the
political right...

I am 25. I fall within this, but it wouldn't happen. I will be 26 at the end of
March. In two months, they won't be able to turn the political supertanker fast
enough to get me. But my wife is 24. If anyone thinks they can have her, and
indoctrinate her for three months, I have a very rude awakening for you. Touch
me, I'll tell you where to go, and laugh. Touch my wife, and you will die.
Natalia belongs to herself, and not the state. Not Barack Obama, not Rahm
Emmanuel, not G. W. B., not anyone. She is who she is, and I thought you
Liberals were all about that sort of thing. Worst comes to worse, Canada is a
fifteen minute drive from here.

Question to our resident Canadians...how's the weather? Any better than Buffalo
NY? "Lake effect" is no fun!

--Kyle