Hi,
[snip]
>I do not mean, for example, that you should suggest a spectroanalysis
>that would confirm these are hydrinos. I do not see how that
>knowledge would do Mizuno much good.
[snip]
Knowing what's going on in your experiment narrows down the parameter space,
allowing productive results to be achieved sooner.
Indeed, this is the very reason people do experiments in the first place. It's
all about eliminating false hypotheses, so that eventually only the truth is
left.

In this case, if Hydrinos are confirmed, and he is still interested in pursuing
the matter, then there are suggestions that can be made that might enhance the
effect. If not, then all the missing energy needs to be explained, and in so
doing, new possibilities for improvement are likely to become apparent.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>