----- Original Message ----- From: "thomas malloy" <temal...@usfamily.net>
-------------------MC:
A cover story in Scientific American a while back asserted the following: Studies of ice cores from several sources show that the CO2 levels have cyclic fluctuation over a very long period of time, with a cycle of plaentary heating and cooling. Following that trend, we have been in a cooling cycle throughout recorded human history and headed of an ice age were it not for human intervention in deforestation for agriculture and the production of CO2 and methane through farming. The industlrial revolution and its use of carbon-based fuel has produced a spike of warming and climate change.

The underlying cycle of heating/cooling is traced to a combination of earth's orbital eccentricity [being an elipse] and the precession of the earth's axis.

This article convinced me, for one, of the "reality" of climate change. As it happens, then, like the blind men and the elephant, one holding the trunk and the other the tail, both can be right.

I am expecting the energy technology of BlackLight Power to provide a non-carbon base for the comfort of a very large human population.

Mike Carrell

Vortexians;

Joe Bistardi, Chief of Long Range Forecasting at accuweather.com was just interviewed on the Dennis Prager Show. He doesn't believe in Global Warming. As I recall, he believes that the earth is cooling. Of course Climate Change covers that. He rejects Algore's anthropogenic climate change model however.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.