Howdy Thomas,
I read where Sirius netwrks was paying Martha Stewart and Howard Stern under a $ 500 million contract. Now Sirius radio is taking a bankruptcy. Not to worry, Rush Limbaugh's contract wwith clear channel is only 200 million and clear channel is down to advertizing gold mines and close to cratering also. Not to worry.. The Dime Box Saloon communications and general all around rumor mongering network is well financed.. or.. well... err.. was.. until the price of scrap aluminum beer cans dropped and Bud wont pay deposit on thei long neck bottles since they went "Dutch".

Not to worry, with the batch of what we got brewing behind the outhouse in the woods, won't nobody care who says what when they git a dipper full.
Richard

Thomas wrote,
I'm pleased that you got a sample of our talk radio. I'm disappointed
with your reaction to it. BTW, I read Vicky Pope's article, then I wrote
a letter to Dr. Pope and Dennis Prager to see if we can get her on the
program.

Nick Palmer wrote:

Thomas sent me notification of this show but I do live on the other
side of