Hi Thomas,

<Sunday's service>

I believe in Intelligent Design.

Consider the possibility that ID has done a fantastic job of designing
Evolution in such an unfathomable way that we have only just begun to
scratch the Cosmic Wisdom behind its purpose.

Unfortunately, as we learn more about what drives the checks and
balances introduced into evolution's blue print it seems to have
unhinged so many individuals that many feel compelled to dumb it down
into the guise of spiritual paradigms and easily digestible moral
tales where humans are often conveniently placed the center of
evolution's ultimate purpose.

Perhaps G-d's greater designs on Evolution have many, many more
surprises in store for us, if only we will allow ourselves to simply
keep observing its grandeur in action and not feel compelled to pass
judgment over what we observe, if only we will allow ourselves not to
freak out at the immensity of its incompressible purpose.

</Sunday's service>

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com