Well, to go for classic evangelical christian belief, likely that
jesus is the son of god, died for our sins, and that salvation can
only come through him.  Oh, and that, even though Christ himself
rejected large parts of the laws of the old testament, you have to
follow them verbatim.  except shellfish and mixing fabrics.