In other words you have a gut instinct that I'm wrong, I mean, organic
HAS to be better, right?  Just look at the name.  But you have no clue
in what way I'm wrong, and you'd rather not do the research and
shatter your world view.  Sigh.  Just like all the anti alt sci types.
 This is a SCIENCE forum.