Will wonders never cease!

Seriously, I never thought he would concede even this much.

Perhaps we should ask him, now that he agrees it is science, whether he
still thinks he & Zimmerman were wise to "root and fire anyone who believes
in cold fusion" and whether he now takes back his WaPost accusation that
researchers are all criminals, frauds and lunatics.

He would not respond but if someone forced an answer I will bet he would say
that Fleischmann and Pons were criminals, frauds etc. but the latest group
of researchers are not. That's what that jerk Kelves said.