-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
As the smoke cleared, Rick Monteverde <[email protected]> mounted the barricade and roared out: > Fellow time traveller: > > Went to the hardware chain store here the other day to get a bag of > plaster. They didn't have any, and the clerk wasn't even really sure > what it was and got suspicious - asked what I wanted it for. I should > have told her I was a terrorist and I was going to jump on a subway > train and plaster everybody's feet to the floor so they couldn't get > off at their stops. > > Jeez. Stupid people are dangerous. Good thing you didn't mention Cold Fusion. - -- grok. - -- Build the North America-wide General Strike. TODO el poder a los consejos y las comunas. TOUT le pouvoir aux conseils et communes. ALL power to the councils and communes. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) iEYEARECAAYFAkoLK8UACgkQXo3EtEYbt3E9SgCfdOpbqSuMCidhr9IUuAQH/Ip3 VE4AoOX0fuPSYCbF7rF0NEHgkn8a0wnP =Tx/0 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

