Plaster of paris. Sounds European and vaguely seditious, I guess.

- R.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: leaking pen [mailto:[email protected]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:16 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Cyanoacrylate activator: Where did it go?
> 
> plaster of paris plaster, or concrete plaster?
> 
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Rick Monteverde 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Fellow time traveller:
> >
> > Went to the hardware chain store here the other day to get 
> a bag of plaster.
> > They didn't have any, and the clerk wasn't even really sure what it 
> > was and got suspicious - asked what I wanted it for. I should have 
> > told her I was a terrorist and I was going to jump on a 
> subway train 
> > and plaster everybody's feet to the floor so they couldn't 
> get off at their stops.
> >
> > Jeez.
> >
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Stephen A. Lawrence [mailto:[email protected]]
> >> Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:47 AM
> >> To: [email protected]
> >> Subject: [Vo]:[OT] Cyanoacrylate activator: Where did it go?
> >>
> >> A couple decades ago I was, for a brief time, a (not very
> >> good) hardware design engineer.  In the lab, we used
> > <snip>
> >
> >
> 

Reply via email to