Ok, so take a magnet (it's a thought experiment so the realities of near
relativistic speeds of a spinning object interest me not), rotate it in such
a way that it's magnetic poles flip.

The field at some distance from the magnet must logically be moving greater
than C.

So we have 2 possibilities.
First is that the field will entrain the aether and drag it (frame dragging)
and hence the field will not be moving at a speed greater than C. (though
the field may be in effect shielded from expanding beyond a point where the
moving aether ceases to be entrained by the field)

To what degree that answer would be acceptable to anyone besides me I'm not
totally sure since I have not bothered to understand what frame dragging
really refers to as IMO special relativity is wrong and science made a wrong
turn when it disregarded the aether, and everyone considered to have
'disproven' the aether including Enstein and MM still believed it existed.

The other possibility is that, and this one sounds possibly more likely, the
fields will be thrown off as radiation.

Fields don't need to expand and shrink IMO to be thrown off as radiatiuon,
it merely requires a swift enough change that causes the more distant part
of a field to decouple from the source that generated it.

Of course this has an implication, that the magnetic field would put a drag
on it because it can't freely radiate energy right?

Would not some pulsars or something else astronomical be in the range of
powerful enough to be an astronomical version of this experiment?

Or would their magnetic field be more likely to be in an axial orientation?
I guess so? or not?

So no astronomical versions of this thought experiment?