Hi Frank

Time does not exist at the physical level. So, you have no right in
physics to talk about time dimensions. You can do it, of course, and
even model it mathematically, but your theory will make no physical sense.

This was discussed to a certain extent in the past here on vortex.
Search the archive for "Zitter and ZPE" for an entertaining read.

Mauro