Hi Frank

I pretty much understand what you're trying to do. And I'm trying to
show you that it's absurd. You're trying to use descriptive geometrical
tools(reference frames) to try to model physical reality. You're putting
a microscopic reference frame inside a Casimir cavity, and then trying
to attribute and derive the physical properties of the interior of the
cavity to that fictitious geometrical construct. Who's in that frame of
reference? Your microscopical twin? Does he wears a wrist watch? Or
he'll somehow come up from there and tell you that he's now much younger
than you?

You can even succeed in your attempt. That is, you can produce some
mathematical formulas that work at predicting some things. But they will
not change the fact that your fundamental physical constructs are wrong.

A new paradigm is needed, to properly model and understand these
phenomena, and also other phenomena. I'm trying to show this all the
time, the most clearly as possible, on my posts here on vortex. I
understand that Physics is a constructive endeavor, and that many people
have spent a lot of time studying and understanding some complex
physical theories, but that does not change the fact that these theories
are wrong. And they are wrong in the worst possible way: they are
fundamentally wrong. They started with erroneous physical intuitions and
ideas, and evolved from then on, producing what is now a vast field of
knowledge, with have in some cases completely absurd foundations from a
physical point of view.

Take relativity theory, by example. I have shown here, the most clearly
as possible, that two of the most fundamental ideas of relativity theory
are misleading:
1) the idea of time as a physical dimension. Time having a "coordinate
axis" over which things can "move". As time in thee physical realm is a
result of movement, attributing physical reality to time is completely
misleading.
2) the idea of light having a specific velocity. Light can't have a
velocity, because velocity is a classical mechanical concept, that is
applied to discrete objects. Objects that leave the space behind them
completely vacant when moving. And that's something that light does not
do. So, you cannot "mix" /v/ and /c/ in the same formula, and then start
to happily derive other formulas from that. You can do it, of course,
but your results and conclusions will be incorrect.

And I want to say here, in the name of truth, that when I say these
things I'm merely repeating some century old objections and
observations. I'm not saying anything new! these things were known,
mentioned and probably discussed when relativity theory was born. And
they were completely ignored... some times I tend to think
conspiratorially: "They must have had something to hide, that's why they
embraced relativity theory". Or "they embraced it because the math
worked. They didn't think as physicists, but as mathematicians".

And then you have quantum mechanics. Here the situation is slightly
different, because quantum mechanics is a well articulated theory. But
is nevertheless an incomplete theory. Einstein showed that. Quantum
mechanics is a theory based on impossibilities and uncertainties. One
that deals with them in a very elegant and clever mathematical and
probabilistic ways; but that does not change the fact that they are
uncertain and impossible with regard to the theory.
Take by example what is maybe the most basic (or known) assumption of
quantum mechanics: "we can't know with certainty the velocity and
position of an electron at the same time." That's a very well
articulated foundation, that is even quantifiable in the theory. But it
is nevertheless an uncertainty. And we desire always the opposite from a
theory.

Here's a possible answer: "Maybe if you stop trying to attribute
classical mechanical concepts like velocity and position to elementary
particles, the uncertainty will be overcomed. Those uncertainties arise
as a consequence of your incorrect basic assumptions: That you assume
you're dealing with discrete particles." If you model the electron as a
temporary (dynamical) arrangement, one that changes depending on its
surroundings, and look for some fundamental quantities that are
nevertheless preserved(or transferred), you'll overcome the
uncertainties of quantum mechanics.

So, in my opinion, it's better to try to build new theories from the
ground up, trying to have the right physical intuitions and foundations
for them, than to try to add new minarets to the old castles. Venerable
as they may be, they are built on sand. I'm sorry, but someone must say
this, as clearly as possible. And we must start with the effort of
building a new paradigm. And the sooner, the better, as usual.

And please don't forget: that's only my opinion.
Best regards, and have a nice sunday

Mauro