From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:06 PM
To: vortex-L@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Obama visiting MIT to discuss energy

I proposed adding the following footnote to the flyer:

"Prof. Peter Hagelstein had NOTHING -- repeat NOTHING -- to do with this
flyer, so please do not Bash Him. We mean you, Prof. M. Keep your distance.
Woof!"

To which I might add, Yowza!

I asked Peter to please bark at Prof. M. on my behalf, or perhaps bite him.
He feels this will not be necessary. He says we do not even need to include
the footnote, but he appreciates our concern.