I am not certain if matter can actually leave the “present” or just does a 4D
transformation where one spatial dimension trades places with time such that a
different inertial frame simply means the “present” is wider or thinner than
our frame. This gets into a weakness I have always had regarding velocity and
acceleration where some people insist you need “acceleration” to produce time
dilation while my take is that you only need a luminal difference in velocity
to accumulate dilation. –maybe someone will chip in and explain it to me-

I am not sure that this makes any difference since a different speed always
represents a certain amount of acceleration between the frames.

·         Likewise, when the catalyzed reactants emerge from the cavity, they
are not
·         emerging from our future---if they are then you and I have got to
send
·         ourselves the lottery numbers from fifteen minutes in the
future---how about
·         it???  (I actually tried a similar thing with the Electron
Einstein-Bose
·         Condensate inside a superconductor disk, positing that the condensate
locked in
·         the electron zombie state over time as well as over physical
distance---no
·         results yet!!!)

See articles about Professor Ron Mallet
http://www.physorg.com/news63371210.html who intends just that using powerful
circulating laser beams. He hopes to receive messages from the future when they
turn on their prototype. I have written him without reply and have considered
exactly the scenario you describe but even looping a transmission while inside
the other inertial frame or between frames still undergoes a translation every
transmission between frames.

I have also had trouble getting him to respond---my recommendation to him was
to cause a circular shadow inside the beam, thus creating a perfect, continuous
tube of light.  Is any one set up to try such a thing?

Scott
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/