> A New article : Spooky Eyes: Using Human Volunteers to Witness Quantum
> Entanglement
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=human-eyes-entanglement
>
> Could this be a threat to the communication industry? Like big oil
> opposition to free energy the thought of free communication must be a
> concern to some.
> Presently the communication is only temporary with a record that only
> stands around 100 miles between sender and receiver.
>
> A question that I just have to ask is "could  the entangled particles
> remain adjacent in other dimensions while being displaced spatially?"

That's a very good question. A semi-reflection on a higher dimensional
plane(or volumetric cross section, btw) will be shown as a spatial
displacement in the other dimensions, while the coordinates of both
resultant particles on that specific dimensional axis will remain the
same.
All this is intrinsicly related to the way quantum entanglement really
works(which is something that has intrigued me for years), and the precise
answer must be sought there, I think.

Regards,
Mauro