From: Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 30, 2010 5:09 am
Subject: [Vo]:Znidarsic Constant

Frank, (or anyone),
I can't find a reference to the 29.05 newtons which is the maximum force
xerted by two tightly packed protons. Can you walk me through the
alculation?
I've reviewed Lane's episode 20, but it doesn't explain it with enough
etail. I also found this equation by Frank on the internet:
Force = Q^2 / ( 4 * pi * e0 (2*1.409 x 10-15 )^2 ) = 29.053 Newtons
o the only thing I need from this equation is
hat is the value of Q?
hat is the significance of 2*1.409 * 10^15?
0 = permitivity of free space = 8.854187817...×10−12, I presume?
Craig