Let’s be specific – what I am saying is that there is no universal speed of
transition applicable to all of quantum mechanics, and more specifically that
the Znidarsik value does not hold up under close scrutiny, especially not to
LENR, and offers zero predictive value that I can see.

Can you step out on a limb and make any prediction based on it?

snip  lets try to see what came out of it.

1. the radii of the orbits of the atoms
2.  the intensity of spectral emission
3.  the Fermi distribution of electrons
4.  a possible unification with quantum physics and special relativity
5.  the frequency and the energy of a photon
6  the velocity of sound in the nucleus.
7 and the list goes on.
8  the lentr result predicts and increase in the strength of the spin orbit
force.  How do get past the
coulombic barrier at low energy?

If that is not enough I calculated the radius of the universe in 1989 in my
book ELementary Antigravity.
that was before the space telescope and the radius was then given as between 8
and 20 billion light years.
I got 13.6 billion light years and that  was published and it was proven to be
correct

Johns lift you head out of the sand, some of this may be wrong but not all of
it.

Frank Znidarsic