A close look at the patent application indicates specific mention of
"copper" in the disclosure.

The only way to eliminate the expected migration of copper from one part of
the reactor to another - is a comparison of the two isotopes: 63Cu and 65Cu.

The correct ratio in nature is 69.17 / 30.83  - ergo if testing should show
is something like 60/40 then that is proof positive.

Case solved ! and let the mass production begin, at the same time as we
watch the price of oil careen through the floor.

Again - this kind of isotope testing gives away nothing important from
Rossi's perspective, if it is limited to only copper isotopes.

Anyone communicating with Rossi should press for independent testing of the
copper in the spent fuel. Why could Levi not do this? He seems to be trusted
by everyone concerned, and no doubt Frascati can do it technically- we have
seen their sophisticate mass spec equipment which can distinguish He from D2
- so we know without question that they can do it.

Please, Dr. Rossi - let them do it, and before you pack up for India !

Jones

From: Horace Heffner

The 59Cu explanation seems to be nonsensical, at least with the conventional
reaction explanation implied below, because (1) it does not explain the
presence of gram quantities of observable copper (due to the 1.36 minute
half-life of 59Cu),  (2) the huge flux of 0.5 MeV gammas from positron
annihilation would be a major risk to the observers, and proof positive of
nuclear reaction, eliminating the need to measure heat, (3) the logarithmic
tail-off of positron emission, even given the 1.36 m half-life, should be
readily detectable for a long time after power off,   (4) and the presence
of gram quantities of Ni59, with 76000 y half-life for EC, should be readily
detectable in the ash via auger electrons or x-rays.