On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Think about it. It would not surprise me to see this project sequestered,
> and with perhaps with Rossi’s full cooperation. He would be a fool to not to
> go along with such a plan.

I think it has too great a military value to be hidden.

I know the gentleman who started Agco Corp., a multi-billion dollar
agricultural equipment company.  I asked him about the "100 mile
carburetor".  He was once director of engineering for the
International (Nash) truck division and said he actually searched for
such products.  He said they all stemmed from rumors and he never
found evidence any of them were true.  I believe him.

I have also spoken with a former head of Bell Labs and queried him
about hidden energy devices.  He admitted that some technology was
hidden for national security reasons; but, he believed we would never
hide a energy device.  His point was that there is no big oil
conspiracy because the oil companies are such great competitors that
they would all want the technology to make money.

Of course, these men could be telling the tale they are instructed to tell.  :-)