HOW TO REALLY GIVE POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Extra Spending Power Would Be Quickly Lost

To collect royalties, one only has to make the royalties cheaper to pay than
the legal fees and the disruption that litigation brings.  Besides,
Governements will not miss such a great opportunity to tax such inventions,
seeing that there is so much "Loose Money Laying Around" once we stop paying
OPEC et al; so there is little doubt that royalties will be seen as a way to
protect their taxable interest, since people would oppose paying thousands of
percent taxes on the devices they buy---even though it is really the same
thing; (in the vein of "I can't afford to have you raise my Landlord's taxes!")
In other words they will tax the royalties so you won't "Feel" like you are
being taxed.  Really, especially in Added Value Tax Countries, the overwhelming
portion of the price you pay for virtually everything s to pay the taxes for
all the previous owners of all the parts of the goods or services.

Plus, at some point, the politicians are going to abandon the dying Energy
Industries; they will be tripping over one-another to cut lucrative deals with
the New Energy Establishment.

Besides, free energy wouldn't be free, just from the standpoint that, "extra
money" being diverted from energy into the otherwise same economy will not
increase goods or services nor will it give you more spending power since the
prices of everything else will inflate.  Your increased spending power will
simply vanish into the ravenous, slobbering, gaping, burping mouth of the Beast
we call Inflation.

HOW TO REALLY GIVE POWER TO THE PEOPLE

http://z-pec.yolasite.com/resources/1-Populistocracy.pdf
http://z-pec.yolasite.com/resources/2CritSafeguards.pdf