On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:55 AM, Charles HOPE
<lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Murray should apologize to Earthtech for making derogatory comments on
> Rossi's experiment that were quotes of Cude's criticism?

Not at all.

I am saying that Murray should have copied the following to EarthTech.
 He left them without "the rest of the story".

<><><><><><>

from    Rich Murray <rmfor...@gmail.com>
reply-to        vortex-l@eskimo.com
to      joshua.c...@yahoo.com,
vortex-L@eskimo.com,
michael barron <mhbar...@gmail.com>,
Rich Murray <rmfor...@gmail.com>,
Rich Murray <rmfor...@comcast.net>,
Mark Iverson <zeropo...@charter.net>
date    Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 1:04 AM
subject [Vo]:probably, the Rossi demos have a complex control box with
thermal controls that lower the electric input power when the reactor
gets too hot: Cede: Murray 2011.02.09
mailed-by       eskimo.com
unsubscribe     Unsubscribe from this sender
hide details Feb 10 (7 days ago)
probably, the Rossi demos have a complex control box with thermal
controls that lower the electric input heater power when the reactor
gets too hot: Cude: Murray 2011.02.09

from    Mark Iverson <zeropo...@charter.net>
reply-to        vortex-l@eskimo.com
to      vortex-l@eskimo.com
date    Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM
subject RE: [Vo]:Levi's interpretation of the two Rossi demos does not
hold water
9:50 PM (51 minutes ago)

This whole thread started by the critique by Joshua Cude posted by
Rich Murray...

It would appear that Joshua (and Rich) have not read all of the
comments and reports on Rossi's website, so they were UNinformed as to
the purpose of the 'control box'.

Rich,

would you please correct Joshua on this so he doesn't go spreading
MISinformation about the demo!

-Mark

<snip>
<end>