At 01:30 AM 2/24/2011, you wrote:
Not being able to concede a point is a clear sign of someone
with an ulterior motive, or a pathological skeptic who simply can't accept things which challenge their understanding of things. Not surprising... He reminds me of some of the worst editors on
Wikipedia!

Yeah, one in particular who happens to be named Joshua. However, the style, the tone and emphasis was different, so I think it's unlikely. Or the Joshua I know has matured some.

None of these "skeptics" can manage to get up a published review? Is Shanahan with his Letter responding to Krivit and Marwan in the Journal of Environmental Monitoring the best they can manage?