From: Alan J Fletcher
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:12 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How to Prove that the Rossi/Focardi eCAT LENR is Real

At 04:44 AM 3/24/2011, Jed Rothwell wrote:

  Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

    I'm looking for a quote I read *YEARS* ago ... with respect to what you
have to do to get P&F Cold fusion to work

    Something like 5 essential steps, where the debunkers skipped one or more
of them

  I do not understand this comment. No one knows what steps are essential to
making cold fusion work. If we knew, we would do them every time and the
experiment would always work.

Found it! On some obscure CF site ...
http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/CravensDtheenablin.pdf

The Enabling Criteria of Electrochemical Heat: Beyond
Reasonable Doubt

One hundred sixty seven papers from 1989 to 2007 concerning the generation of
heat from electrochemical cells were collected, listed, and digitally posted to
a CD
for reference, review and study. A review showed four criteria that were
correlated to reports of successful experiments attempting replication of the
Fleischmann-Pons effect. All published negative results can be traced to
researchers not fulfilling one or more of these conditions. Statistical and
Bayesian
studies show that observation of the Fleischmann-Pons effect is correlated with
the criteria and that production of "excess heat" is a real physical effect
"beyond a
reasonable doubt."