On 04/06/2011 08:20 AM, Jones Beene wrote:
> The Facts: There is evidence of the presence of copper but that is all. If
> it were formed by transmutation some of it should be radioactive. In fact
> there is a mundane explanation for the presence of copper

Dead on.  In fact, as I recall, folks on this list were waiting with
bated breath for the isotopic analysis of the copper and nickel "ash",
which was expected to confirm that it's nuclear.

Instead, it seems to have done the opposite.

All speculation about the reaction taking place is now just that:
Speculation.

Looks to me like Ni+H fusion has been ruled out, even more conclusively
than either unknown chemical reactions or galloping temperature
measurement errors.