Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> Because the horizontal arm was *NOT* inspected "unwrapped", we have to
> assume it contained *FAKE* material. The 6 hour test was *NOT* long enough
> to eliminate all of the fakes.

What on *EARTH* is *THAT* supposed to mean? The horizontal arm contains a
mini-Rossi device. What do you think it contains? Chopped liver?!? (I guess
I should make that "Ravioli?!?")

How do know it was not unwrapped and inspected? This reminds me of the
assertion that professors are blindly inserting thermocouples into
they-know-now where. Do you know any professors who would do that? We are
talking about chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society!

I will grant, he has deceived himself into thinking Fleischmann and Pons
were a "flop" but I do not think he would be neglect to find out what is
inside the lower arm.