Alan Fletcher wrote:

> Hmmmm ... since they don't believe it. maybe I could act as Rossi's agent
to collect $1M .....

Alan - I think someone should actually try this (arrange to be an Agent for
Rossi - to collect Randi's prize) . really.

On a more sodden note, here is the best "Fake" alert dreamt-up yet, in terms
of the ease of pulling it off - for situation where the E-cat is cooled by a
direct connection to the building's water supply, as in Feb.

http://my.firedoglake.com/ruthcalvo/2010/12/09/big-downside-to-fracking-flam
mable-water/

IOW - all it would take for a dedicated scammer in the Feb testing, in
Rossi's factory building, would be to have a remote control switch to a
valve connected to the water line from a gas line (it could be far removed
from the experiment) such that once Levi gets the device started, and water
flowing - the culprit hits the 'remote' allowing a combustible gas into the
water. This could be triggered with a cell phone too.

The best choice of gas is not methane as seen in the above image but the
typical HHO gas from an electrolysis cell which can be hidden a long
distance away. It turns to steam but that is where the "chimney" comes in
handy.

In your "chimney" you need to condense all the steam from the HHO with a
colder water reflux raising the water temperature to what is seen. About 20
kW electric into one of the Epoch commercial HHO welders would make enough
HHO to produce 16 kW thermal heating. Here is where you can order one.

http://www.oxy-hydrogen.com/manufacturer/12460/12460.html