I understand your need to refer to every single thing that Sterling Allan
has done over the years. Yes, pushing Mylow was a mistake. Yes, I'd be happy
if he never mentioned biblecodes, MIB or conspiracy theories. He sometimes
does that, so I switch to the next article. I only really follow
PESN/PESWiki when it's related to something I'm interested in. Just like
some of you completely zone out when some people post on Vortex-List.

However, PESWiki is not edited only by Sterling Allan, and in the case of
Rossi's Answers to PESWiki, and the worthwhileness of it, should instead be
judged by the content on Andrea Rossi that is already available on PESWiki.

In this case I'd refer to the E-CAT FAQ, which has been compiled by Hank
Mills.
http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi's_Cold_Fusion_Energy_Catalyzer_(E-Cat):_Frequently_Asked_Questions
So the question I pose is this: Is this woo-woo and completely nutty,
unreasonable and laughable?

We can all sit around pointing fingers at everyone, until the FE community
is a bunch of couchpotatoes who would all like to start their own stuff,
"because Jerry Decker did this" and "John Bedini said that" and "I don't
like Tom Bearden's moustache" and "Sterling Allan goes off about
earthchanges" and so on, but that's just a handy way of paralyzing
ourselves.

If nothing else, by merit of having the E-CAT FAQ, it'd be decent for
PESWiki to at least have a mirror of the Rossi Answers, as it's useful data.

Let's see how long it takes for anyone else to set up a wiki accessible by
non-flash communication devices.