On 2011-06-19 00:58, Mark Iverson wrote:

Still, I think they are trying to save some face after this
recent breakthru  of 'our reactors now produce a totally dry steam'.  That
means that everyone,
including Krivit, who has been questioning them on this issue were spot on...
This is a bit of a
chink in their credibility.

Yes, they probably know what is about to come and are trying to save face. Here's a short and meaty video preview (although to be fair, Passerini stated on his 22passi blog that without the black cloth the little steam plume was barely visible) of what I mean:

http://goo.gl/4hD3C

Source for the video above: http://goo.gl/eEkhp

Cheers,
S.A.