Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

No it didn't because it wasn't public and details weren't documented.

Lost performative here. That's why Stephen and Jed are talking past each other. Jed means "confirmed for Levi and Rossi," Stephen means "didn't confirm for the rest of us." Basically, "confirmed" is an interpretation, not a fact. Ever. Since it is meaning supplied, who supplies the meaning is crucial.

That's exactly what I meant. Obviously if you don't take Levi's word for it, this is not proof for you. Also, as I said, I am a little irritated with Levi for not publishing a detailed description of the second test. After he did this test, I assumed that he would publish a short paper with details such as the type of flow meter, the precise temperatures and flow rate, graphs and so on.

I do not think he has published such a paper. I haven't seen one. Perhaps he intends to, and he is still working on it.