From: Mark Iverson <zeropo...@charter.net>
>To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
>Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:24:19 AM
>Subject: RE: [Vo]:Ecatreport part 2
>

>Another tidbit, but from
part 1 of 2...

>"The post-reaction
analysis shows a copper isotope ratio of Cu 63/Cu 65 ~ 1.6, while the natural
occurrence show a ratio of Cu 63/Cu 65 ~ 2.24 which is a statistically
significant difference. That, of course, excludes contamination as an
explanation of Copper content in the post reaction samples."

2

> http://ecatreport.com/e-cat/andrea-rossi-on-the-e-cat-part-22
>
>Defkalion GT has hired a separate team of people in order to get this
in place because of the complexity of the issue. The biggest problem has been
find an auto-destruct mechanism that is not harmful while still fulfilling its
purpose. I am still not sure if the mechanism is fully developed as of yet, but
Defkalion GT who is responsible for its development has told me that all
details
have been solved and that the E-Cat now has 12 levels of security.

>The management team of both Defkalion and AmpEnergo will meet on the
14th July (2011) together with NASA for an important discussion regarding the
research and business development around the E-Cat. After the initial meeting
with NASA, Defkalion GT and Ampenergo will sit down and develop a joint program
for the introduction of the E-Cat as a main energy source to the world.