Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

I know quite what Rossi would have said: "Too dangerous. I emptied it just
> now, so it's safe to hold this up, but water condenses inside the hose,
> because the steam cools, and eventually enough will build up that boiling
> hot water will spurt out of the hose, so I certainly cannot allow this."

He did say something about it being dangerous. I do not think he gave the
reason. Anyway, that is nonsense. There is nothing dangerous about it. Even
if boiling hot water does spurt out that is no danger. Let it cool, get a
sponge, and wipe it up.

> However, he did allow Lewan to have the hose drain into a bucket or
> something. Jed, he allowed sparging.

He also allowed Lewan to hold it in the open air for while, in front of a
black cloth. I do not recall how long, but it was a longer than Krivit's
video.

The bucket was too far from the reactor for a sparge test to measure
enthalpy. By the time the steam got there it was mostly condensed. You need
to use a short hose for this technique.

Anyway, there is no doubt this cell produces steam, and as I said, with most
tests input power is only enough to have it produce hot water, so there is
no doubt it is producing anomalous heat. All of arguments here to the
contrary are a waste of time. The only question is how much heat, and these
tests are not adequate to determine that, so there is no point to debating
it.