Thanks, Abd, for being so forthright with Jed about his inability to
integrate all the bad news about the Rossi debacle -- I'm interested
to see how the remaining publicly committed believers are attempting
to tough it out together, defiantly clinging to every tattered shred
of argument -- being sincerely wrong is a really profound learning
process -- I wonder if there is any evidence that the investors are
losing faith... I'm paying very little attention to any of the cold
fusion stuff now, assessing that nothing yet is independently
reproducible to refute the null hypothesis of "no anomalies"...

In mutual service, Rich