I sed:

> I perceive Mr. Krivit as working very hard at the task of being the
> best investigative journalist that he can be. I think he may still
> achieve that goal.

I just realized that the way I stated the above could imply that I
don't perceive Mr. Krivit as possessing very good journalistic skills.
This is obviously incorrect. I should have stated the above as:

I perceive Mr. Krivit as working very hard at becoming an excellent
investigative journalist. I think he may still achieve that goal. In
some corners I suspect he may have already achieved it.

Still, I would not recommend Mr. Krivit pursue the craft of comedy.
One needs to be able to laugh at oneself. I see little evidence of
such a trait in Krivit's public outpourings.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks