The Rossi machine, judging from what comes out of the hose is not producing any 
anomalous heat. My point is (again) if the steam flow rate is ~10 m/sec (as it 
must be from calculations to give stated anomalous heat) it would be able to 
entrain some water. Whether the flow rate has actually been measured was not 
relevant. Certainly there is nowhere near 10m/s flow at the end of the hose.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jed Rothwell 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 3:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Answering Krivit #3: eCat steam quality must be above 75% 
(above 4300 Watts)


  Joe Catania wrote:


    How do you explain the low velocity of steam at exit of E-Cat?

  No one measured the velocity as far as I know. There were some videos taken 
of it, but they do not prove anything.

  I recently borrowed a steam cleaner trying to fix bathroom grout. I looked at 
videos of other ones on the Internet. Judging roughly by appearances only, that 
is, the length of the plum, the part where it becomes visible, the amount of 
water being vaporized, the Rossi device looks to me like other steam machines 
that consume 2 to 4 kW. The others have much shorter hoses, with a narrow 
orifice at the end, and a shut off-valve. I am comparing them when the valve 
has been open for a while. 

  - Jed

Reply via email to