At 08:08 PM 8/17/2011, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
Your figure of 75% you seem to have made up. You wrote:

No, I read it off this chart by Steiner-Taborek : http://lenr.qumbu.com/steampics/110816_steam_0014.png I have presented ample evidence that dryout occurs, that it correlates with steam quality, and that it can be calculated (with the right tools and resources).

Heck, you can even google for dryout calculator patents.

I've given up on calculating dryout myself ... (but I do have one more lead to follow.)