The Nasa article is totally wrong in saying that we can calculated quality from enthalpy since no one has measured the enthalpy. It would be easiest to measure quality by measuring velocity. There is no truth to the NASA calculations approach of saying that 770 watts went in to so much water therefore steam of a certain quality must have come out. Truth is there is absolutely no connection between the enthalpy of the steam and the amount of heat added. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan J Fletcher" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Answering Krivit #3: eCat steam quality must be above 75% (above 4300 Watts)


I've put up a new version at http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_steam_v410C.php

Scroll down to 11 "Work in Progress" -- where I review some stuff on flow diagrams.

Unfortunately the calculations needed to derive the drypoint (and other stages) are beyond my capability and resources.

However, I think my observations are still qualitatively correct, and can rule out very low steam quality (atomizer stuff excluded.)

But in "11.5 Pressure drop" I propose a more accurate likely path of the eCat in the T-H diagram. I think I can do some relevant calculations there based on the experimental numbers.

ps I'm out for the rest of the day -- and then I have to look at the Levi interview.



Reply via email to