In my opinion steam enthalpy is both necessary and sufficient. This is an
industrial test not a scientific one.
The question is if these two new surprisingly short tests are more
reliable and convincing than the former 7 ones.
"to generate heat" and "to be a new energy source" are not
identical.

Peter