For once? I only been saying that one thing- many times. But you'd better
understand that from first principles not from a typo.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:E-cat news at Nyteknik

  OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Meanwhile, Mr. Rothwell replied to your original comment by posting thermal
measurements that apparently reveal the interesting fact that thermal inertia
had already been taken into account when the temperature initially dropped from
131.9 C down to 123.0 C soon after input power had been cut off.

  Okay, that's probably a typo, as shown in the video. For once Catania is
correct. The temperature did not drop suddenly and then rise. I expect it did
drop soon, given the loss of 2.5 kW input at a flow rate of 185 ml/min.

  See my message "Video time synced to real time." I will confirm this with
Lewan.