On 11-09-15 10:49 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net <mailto:hheff...@mtaonline.net>> wrote:

    More importantly, the claim that all the water was being converted
    to steam, the repeated, defended, and heralded basis for thinking
    something practical has been created, the basis for the
    "calorimetry" of the public demos, is now shown to be without
    basis in fact.  The hose was taken off.  Water pulsed out of the
    outlet right at the exit of the  E-cat in large quantity.  It
    obviously did not condense there.

That is true. However, in the Krivit test and other previous tests, the flow rate was lower, so I do not think you can compare them. Also if they had put a probe into this stream of steam and water and withdrawn it, it would have come out wet, whereas in previous tests it was dry.

And we know the probe came out dry because Galantini said so.  Right?

Galantini, the man who claimed to have tested the steam and determined that it was dry, for sure, believe it, Jack, it's *dry*. Galantini, the guy who got testy and less than clear when pressed for details of exactly how he tested the steam, what he measured, and what the measured value was.

Galantini, whose testimony is worth exactly as much as your /faith/ tells you it's worth.