Akira Shirakawa wrote:

I tried making a more detailed chart:

http://i.imgur.com/lU42G.png

Good job.

The heat-after-death event is marked here in the top graph with the red cross-hatching, between 22:35 and 23:10.

I do not see why you have the Input Current (A) rising at around 18:35 from 0 to 11. I thought that happened at 18:59.

I guess there is no vertical axis left for Power Level.

You could remove everything before 18:00. I don't see anything happening.

It is a shame they did not start earlier in the day. Lewan says he regrets cutting off the test when they did. It was late at night and he was tired. Another hour of heat after death would have been nice. (Although actually 35 minutes is long enough to prove the point. In other tests it has gone for hours or days. You could let it go for 10 years and Certain People would still say it is caused by "thermal inertia" or "recombination" or what-have-you.)