If the E-Cat is going to truly be analyzed as "black box", we need all inputs
and outputs. Obviously, a thermometer "stuck inside" the E-Cat, when we don't
know the pressure, physical construction, etc., does nobody any good. (Hell, we
don't even know if it's in water, or what type of thermal conductivity is
between the thermometer and the core)
This is still supposition and silliness. Every time Rossi let's the "E-Cat out
of the bag", the demonstrations get worse, and the power gains get smaller.
Please let NASA evaluate this device, with no phase change, so we can have real
answers in lieu of conjecture.