Horace, your 15 years of experience has it's limits because you have never
seen Rossi like setup before. You should not rely on that, because it might
fail you.

I am amazed why do you have so much difficulties to admit that there is a
correlation between steam production rate (i.e. pressure) and enthalpy? Do
you discard it only because you were unable to come up with the idea
yourself?

Why do you demand ultra high accuracy for calorimetry for short tests,
although short tests cannot exclude hidden power sources. Also your
suggestions for method does not even provide great accuracy without
extensive efforts, but calorimetry from steam pressure is here more
accurate, because there is not involved unknown rate of escaping heat due to
insufficient insulation. We can estimate the heat loss just by measuring the
surface temperature of E-Cat. Very simple and accurate.

Is it not easier to demand that MW power plant would run continuously
producing it's own electricity 24 hours per day, and seven days per week and
52 weeks per year? See how utterly out of context your pondring is here,
because indeed, electricity production rate depends on only one thing and
that is the pressure of steam MW E-Cat can provide. Calibration of
instruments is of course necessary, but even more necessary is to use common
sense.

Also, instead of more insults, i am still expecting you to apologize your
public insults what you have made. I am especially offended by your insults
that did end up into Krivit's Blog. And also, I consider your experience
with zero value. Only thing that matters is what you are now. In the history
we have just too much examples where experience has guided people into wrong
direction, so it is not relevant to trust into experience, but do the
thinking always on the basis of fresh arguments and clear thinking without
prejudices.

     —Jouni