Thanks Horace.  That's the same impression I got.  Keith is shooting for an AS
in Electrical Engineering.  He has a way to go.   I have been at this a long
time and I  am getting tired of it.  They are now calling me a crank in
Germany.  My friend says its amazing that they even know who you are at all in
Germany.  The Science in Society article will be a good article but I've done
this sort of thing before and nothing material has happened.
I have also been encouraged to write another book.  As most of my stuff is on
the web for free who would buy it?  I don't think a new book would be a viable
economic venture?  Jean Manning told me that she does not
make much money on it.

I did a nice short video on impedance matching and the quantum transition.  Do
you like it Horace? I respect your opinions.  Pick the link below and then
green projector on the right side of the screen.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html

Peter Hegelstein will be there at the Philadelphia conference.  He is saying
that terahertz stimulation is a part of cold fusion.  That is what I have been
saying for some time now.  I would like to talk with Peter, I have never met
him.
And yes Keith needs help but it costs $$$ to go to these conferences.
Volunteers anyone?    I'm not sure I will go again to next years Space and
Propulsion International forum.

Frank Znidarsic